Tuesday, March 06, 2007

How City/Country are you?

How CITY are you?
[x] I've been to Starbucks more than once in my life.
[x] I link arms when I walk with someone.
[ ] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO.
[ ] I own 2 or more polo shirts.
[x] I will never be caught without my cell phone.
[ ] I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis.
total:3

[ ] I wear flip flops no matter what the weather.
[ ] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses.
[ ] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans.
[x] I layer my shirts
[ ] I have/had a "Myspace mirror pic".
total:1

[x] When I'm not drinking starbucks, I prefer water.
[x] I get annoyed with tom-boys.
[x] I own an oversized bag or purse.
[ ] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach.
[ ] My new fav. is the Hills.
[x] I say "lol" in online chat.
[x] I own tight jeans
total: 5

[x] I wear large necklaces.
[ ] I own an iPod/mp3 player.
[x] I have the internet.
[x] have more than 1 AIM screen name.
total: 3

[ ] I have said "lol" or "OMG!" in a real conversation.
[x] I love shopping.
[x] I shop whenever I have a chance.
[ ] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more.
[x] I have watched the Simple Life.
total:3

TOTAL:: 15***add x's and multiply by 3 and put I'm ...45% City
------------------------------------------------------------------------
How COUNTRY Are You?

I have..
[x] Ridden a horse.
[ ] Owned a horse.
[ ] Owned land.
[x] Been 4 wheeling.
[x] Said "ain't".
[ ] Been cow-tipping.
[ ] Been deer hunting.
[x] Been swimming in a lake.
[x] Caught a fish.
[ ] Seen a deer get skinned.
[ ] Skinned a deer.
total: 5

You..
[x] Have worked on a ranch or on land.
[x] Have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere.
[ ] Have been duck hunting.
[x] Have went swimming in a river.
[x] Driven a truck.
[ ] Own a rebel flag.
[ ] Own a rebel flag Zippo.
[x] Like to fish.
[x] Have a funny accent..or people have told you that.
[x] Owned a pair of cowboy boots.
[x] Own/owned a cowboy hat.
[ ] Own/have owned a big dog.
[x] Say "y'all".
[x] Have been made fun of for sayin "y'all".
total: 10

You also...
[x] Cuss when you're mad.
[ ] Have dipped/dip snuff.
[x] Go/have gone to Church on Sunday morning and night andWednesday night and are "Southern Baptist".
[ ] Owned/own a bird.
[ ] Have riddin' a horse to somewhere in town.
[x] Have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch.
[x] Have eaten deer meat.
[x] Have shot a gun.
[ ] Own/owned a gun.
[x] Parked your vehicles in the yard.
[x] Have eaten chitlins.
[ ] Have eaten liver.
total: 7

You..
[ ] Have gone shopping..for a gun.
[ ] Get the kids in your family a toy gun for Christmas.
[ ] Unloaded straw.
[ ] Own more than two selfdone sleevless, name brand shirts that have oil stains on them.
[x] Know what stirrups are.
[ ] Have fed the deer.
[ ] Have/had dog named Buddy.
total:1

Total: 23***add x's and multiply by 3 and put I'm ...69% Country

No comments: