Thursday, February 22, 2007

ZAC IS COMING HOME!!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF!!!! My fiance will be in Texas on either Friday or Saturday and I am so excited! We have been separated for almost a year now, meaning each of us lived in a different state, and now my baby is moving back home! YEAH!! Maybe I should embaress him at the airport with a big sign saying, "WELCOME HOME ZAC! I LOVE YOU!!" Lol, somehow I don't think that would fly over very well with him. *giggle* oh well. I am extremely nervous and anxious that my stomach is acting up. Zac thinks I am so crazy for being nervous. Well, he isn't a girl. Girls are always nervous, especially since I don't get to see my fiance very much, and it has been 2 months since I have seen him. EEKKK!!! There are so many things I want to do when I see him, but things are just going to have to take time. Dang it, I am so impatient. Definitely something I need to work on.

No comments: