Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finally have a date!!!

Well folks...it's about time, we have finally set a date. April 28th, 2007. That is when Zac and I will be getting married. I am so excited. FINALLY!!! Dude, you have no idea how much stuff I have to do. Poor Zac has been, I guess you could say frustrated, stressed, etc., about trying to find out when he would be able to come down here and get married. The poor guy! I love that boy so dearly and I am so glad I am marrying him. I couldn't imagine myself with another man and I can't imagine me being happier with any other man either. Zac I love you baby! We will be getting married in my church with my pastor. It will be elegant and formal and absolutely gorgeous! Yeah! The dress I absolutely want is breathtaking. I have been dreaming about this dress since I was a little girl and I have found it. But the only problem...$549!!! EEEKKKK!!! But you know what, it is worth every penny. I'm praying that there will be a sale sometime soon where it will cost me like $99, you know those great sales David's Bridal has all the time.
Italy was what we were going to do for our honeymoon, but not right now. I mean, we are going to be a newlywed couple, and we don't need to be spending over $6000 right at first. I told him it is ok, we don't have to go to Italy yet. We can wait until an anniversary or something. Wow, anniversaries. Crazy! September 2 will be two years for me and Zac. We have been dating for 2 years already. Time flies when you are having fun. And we really have had fun. I mean, we have had our share of fights, well it was always me starting them of course, but Zac is so level headed, better than I am and he knows how to put out those fires I start. LOL. Thank you God for Zac. I don't know what Zac sees in me, but God bless him for deciding to spend the rest of his life with me. lol! I can't wait. Have I mentioned that! have I mentioned that I am extremely happy too? lol, yeah definetly becoming a giddy school. yuck, all of a sudden thinking of brittany squeers stupid music video...'oh baby baby...' YUCK!!! Ok, changing subject, or better yet, going to bed. More tomorrow, so for now, good night all and a pleasant night sleep!

No comments: