Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Just a long day

We have had a 3 day weekend and I am ready for another weekend. YUCK! Why is it that I feel compelled to spend my weekends trying to do a ton of stuff when what I really need and want is just to relax and do nothing. I hate having ADD!!! I always get distracted, irritable, impatient, and I can't stay still for longer than a minute, unless I am completely exhausted. Although even then, I still can't stay still. lol Zac can protest to that. lol. Love you baby.
Unfortunately, I have a splitting headache!!!! I feel so pitiful! :o(
Headaches suck big time!!!!!

It is times like these where I wish Zac was here so I could cuddle up next to him and him hold me telling me everything is going to be alright. I miss him so much it hurts. Sometimes I just wish we could go ahead and get married now and not have to wait. But he is being smart about this, as usual. Me I'm just impatient. *giggle* Why he puts up with me, I will never know. But God bless him for being with me. lol. Wedding plans are going smoothly so far. We have a church and a reception hall, I have a dress picked out and I am buying my dress, petticoat, and tiara online for like cheap, instead of paying $250 for the veil and $250 for the tiara. That sucks! Plus, I will only be spending about $20 on the petticoat. That goodness for ebay and craigs list. Those are really great sites to find stuff cheap.
Anyways, just sitting here typing and drinking a glass of wine to relax, well 2 glasses of wine, which is really good stuff. Red tried it at Taste of the Town and said it was really good. It is called Llano Riesling. Good stuff. I love sweet wine, not that yucky bitter/dry stuff that leaves a majorly bad after taste. YUCK! Ok, this stuff isn't helping with my headache at all, it is just making me really, really sleepy and it is making my head hurt even more. Way to go me, real smart! Well, from teh stupid blonde to everyone else, have a great night and I will chat with y'all later. Good Night!




No comments: