Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It is over!!!

Thank goodness we are finished!!! The King and I is over and done, etc., etc. etc. *giggle* I am so glad I did it though. I had a blast with my friend Red and she and I got to know a lot of amazing people. I am so thankful for that. But no more coloring my hair black every single day, and trying to wash it all out in one shampoo every single night (which is actually impossible, it takes about 2 or 3 tries). But I think I still have black residue from that mousse we used. YUCK! Never again....well, not never again, it depends upon the role I guess. *giggle*
Here are some picture of us during the play:
(will post later)


This friday is my vacation. I am flying to Seattle to see my baby! YEAH!!!! Zac is so excited and so am I. We haven't seen each other in like 3 months and it is driving us both crazy! eeekkk!!!! Oh well, I know God was preparing us for this. He started him in Waco, 30 minutes away from me and only seeing each other once every week or two weeks. Now he is in a different state and we have gone 3 months without seeing each other. That is, to me, RIDICULOUS!!!

I took this quiz today on Red's site and thought it was kind of funny, so here it is:


Your Linguistic Profile:
65% General American English
15% Dixie
10% Yankee
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern


I'm just all of everything. LOL!!!

Pride and Prejudice is now my absolute favorite movie now. It is sooooo romantic, and of course it makes me cry everytime Mr. Darcy says,





"...Mrs. Darcy....Mrs. Darcy....Mrs. Darcy..."
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Man, that's good!!!!!



But, it was such a compelling story.
First, she is intrigued, then bored, then torn, then hates him, and then falls in love with him. And everytime she says something dumb, especially when he proposes to her the first time and she refuses him and lets her foolish pride get in the way, I end up screaming at the tv at her, "STUPID GIRL!!!!" I end up asking Red if she can 'thump' Elizabeth Bennett in the head for her stupidity. lol.
Oh and who can forget the part where they are dancing at the ball...

"Do you make it a rule to talk while dancing?"
"No, I prefer to be unsocialble....."

Lol, that is great!

If only our society was like it was back then....If only!

No comments: