Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm ENGAGED!!!

Well ladies and gentlemen, it is official....I am Engaged! Zac proposed last night at the Space Needle in Seattle. It was sooo romantic! Zac and I had reservations for the restaurant for 8:45pm. Well we got there on time and they said our table wasn't ready yet, so they gave us a pager and sent us to the observation deck to have a look at the city at sunset. Talk about GORGEOUS!!!! Well anyways, we get up there and I try and take some pictures of the city with a digital camera (which of course, doesn't like to work with me, lol) and took some pictures of me and Zac with the city behind us. Well, we walked around the deck a couple of times and then he asked me if I wanted to sit down, so I said sure. We sit down, and he tells me to put the camera in my purse. So I did. He looked at me and told me he loved me, I replied, then he asked me to hold the pager. I was going to put it by my side, and when I looked back over at him, he got up and got down on one knee. This is what I said, "OH my gosh, what are you doing?". LOL. I think he said will you marry me, but I didn't quite hear him because I think I went everything went silent at that moment, so I said, "What?". He laughed and then clearly said, "Kristen, will you do me the honor of being my wife?!?". So of course, how did I reply, while crying my eyes out....."YES, YES, YES I'LL BE YOUR WIFE!!!!!" And of course kissed him and cried some more. It was perfect.
I can't believe I am engaged...I am getting married!!! YEAH!!! I couldn't be happier and I couldn't be with a better man. Zac is so incredible and I am lucky that he chose me to be his wife. :o) I haven't stopped smiling since last night.
After dinner, we picked up our friend Nick and went for Starbucks. Umm...hello, I am in the Starbucks capitol! Why wouldn't we go for Starbucks?!?! lol. Anyways, we got coffee and talked abut the wedding. Zac asked Nick to be his Best Man...Nick said yes. Yeah! I asked my sister to be my Maid of Honor. She said yes, and she is also going to be preparing a song to sing at my reception. I can't wait to hear it. I also asked Red to be my Bridesmaid, and she said she would be tickled! That is great! I love ya Red, if you are reading this. I miss you and can't wait to see you on Sunday!
I called my parents this morning, b/c I couldn't get ahold of them last night...tee hee....and they have known about this for weeks. I was like, dang! Apparently, Zac called my parents a couple of weeks ago and asked for my hand in marriage. From what I was told, they said they would be honored! SOOOOOO....I think we decided in April sometime to get married!! Me....MARRRIED!!!! Yeehaw!!!!! lol
Well, gotta run, more later!

No comments: