Thursday, March 20, 2008

Playing Favorites

I hate it when a business plays favorites with it's employees. It is irritating, mean and down right rude to the other employees that actually work their ass off and do things right. The "favorites" get away with anything and don't have to do a damn thing and don't do anything wrong in the eyes "boss/owner". If they don't do something, they just pin it on the other employees and get them into trouble, and almost fired. I just found out that the owner of a certain company, has a favorite employee and is paying for his car, his cell phone, etc. Is it just me, or does that seem extremely wrong. The owner doesn't do it for anyone else except for this one guy employee. And meanwhile, this one employee doesn't do a dang thing that he is supposed to be doing except getting the others into trouble with the owner. My temper is running really high right now, and I can't do anything about it. I think the owner is a sleeze anyway, and we are wasting a TON of money on someone who is, to me, ripping us off. If I could, I would name the company and suggest for others to never do business with them, EVER! But I am not that mean and besides, these GUYS will get what is coming to them anyways for what they are doing.

No comments: