Monday, February 05, 2007

Finally on the last day of my medication that my doctor had to prescibe me. And let me tell you, feeling like an emotional roller coaster is no fun! I have been on a high hormone for 10 days and it sucks! One minute I would be ok, the next minute crying my eyes out, and then the next wanting to chew someone's head off, anyone within arms reach. Oh sure, I thought I was going crazy because I have never acted this way. So I seriously thought there was something wrong with me. Zac was so scared because I would call him crying my eyes out because I was so sick from this medicine. Because it was such a high dose of a hormone, I was sick to my stomach for the whole 10 days. It was so bad one night that I called my dad who is a doctor telling him to prescribe something to me to stop the sickness. It was unbearable. Thankfully, I had something that my other doctor gave me when I had the stomach flu during Christmas. I took one of those pills, dang, I was out in 15 minutes. It was great! I slept over 12 hours that night, which of course never happens. But anyways, my last one was yesterday, now I just have to wait. My doctor told me that I could have kids and all the other schmucks that were feeding me nothing but crappy opinions and stupid assumptions were wrong! I felt such an amazing amount of excitement, I think I even started crying. I have always hated those idiots that told me I couldn't have kids. That is so important to me because I want Zac to be able to have his own kids with me. I want us to have kids together. And I know he wants to be a father. He would make such a great father. And I bet anything our kids will be the spitting image of Zac. Looks, character/personality, etc. As long as they aren't like me, I think I will be happy. But I will make sure that my kids don't ever have a life like mine. And they better not be obsessed with the computer. *giggle* I think I'll go off the deep end if they do. Lol.
Wedding plans are going well, I think. My bridesmaids have ordered their dresses and shoes, which is a load off of mine. Red and I went to David's Bridal on Saturday, and I thought I was in a bad dream. There were tons of brides, with their bridesmaids, and TEENAGERS, shopping for prom. Talk about little hoochies with slutty dresses. Yuck! Anyways, we brought Munchkin with us to find some shoes, hair piece, etc. to go with her dress for the wedding since she is my flower girl. She looks so adorable! We found the exact dress she is going to wear and put it on her. I found the cutest bow for her hair and little ballet slippers, which are named after here too. *giggle* We put all of that stuff on her, and she was so precious! Every bride and bridesmaid that was there, just stopped what they were doing and looked at her while I was taking pictures. All of them said, "Oh, how adorable", "can I come to that wedding", "can she be in my wedding?" It was great. I piped up and said, "she is MY flower girl" with a smirk on my face. It was great. She really will be adorable. I'm gonna have a kissing ball for her to carry down the aisle instead of spreading rose petals or carrying a bouquet. Red was blushing and you could really tell she was so happy that she was the mother of Munchkin. I can't wait.

Days until my Wedding: 88 (YEEHAW)
*now wouldn't it be sick if I actually had it down to hours, minutes and seconds too?*

No comments: