Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sweet tooth addict

People tell you, "don't gain any weight before your wedding", and "as soon as you buy your wedding dress, you will gain a lot of weight!" Oh, THANKS FOR THAT HELPFUL INFORMATION! My only problem is, I am a sweet tooth junky. I love sugar. I always have and it is an incredibly bad habit. Because I gain weight so quickly. I have a big butt, big hips, and a chubby tummy, and thunder thighs (result of being in soccer for so long, and which I have had my entire life *giggle*). So this short-fat-chubby-ugly-blonde that I am, has gained weight again. You would think that I would learn. But NOOOOOOOO, I keep shoving it in my mouth handfuls at a time. Ewwww....bad image. But I can't stand being fat, or chubby, etc. I am extremely self-conscious. Zac doesn't mind me being chubby or whatever. We were talking about this last night. I told him, I had gained 10 pounds and to not be surprised if I looked weird or fatter. He told me it doesn't matter what I look like, he loves me the way I am. But I kept telling him, I want to be desireable to him, I want him to think I am beautiful, or gorgeous, sexy, etc. I want to be desired by him. Every woman wants that, and don't say you don't because you are lying to yourself. Zac just told me that I am sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, and that he does desire me. He said, "Sweetpea, I love you no matter what, and that includes everything about you, even your body. I will always think you are beautiful." I almost broke down and cried. I am marrying the most incredible man. How did I get so lucky?!?!?!?
Red has strep throat. I woke up this morning and she was crying and moaning. I was like what is going on?!?! I walked to the bathroom and asked her if she was ok. She told me that she was hurting, and felt rechid, and her throat hurt so badly she couldn't swallow anything. Poor thing. I felt so bad. So I made her some tea, and got munchkin ready for school, etc. I made her stay home today. Her mom made her go to the doctor and diagnosed that it was strep throat. YUCK! I hate strep throat. I thought she had the flu, she had all the symptoms. Poor Red. I hope she gets better soon. But on the brighter side, she gets to stay home and sleep, hopefully, and I get to miss the board meeting tonight! YEE HAW! I mean...darn....*giggle*. Oh well, I'm hungry, need to eat real food, so later.

No comments: