Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bad mood

I don't know why, but I have been a total pain in the butt all day. I am cranky, I just want to smack a couple of people, I want to rip my hair out, and I want to go back to bed. Stupid people just suck! I can't stand people that have no common sense. Unfortunately, I have to be really careful not to say something I really want to say out of sheer spur of the moment to those that are just abnoxious and dumb. If you haven't gotten the hint, I am really negative today. It doesn't happen often, at least I don't think, but when it does come out, it is in full force.
I am holding a Silpada party this Thursday, and I sent my contact list and everything, but the demonstrator probably didn't send out the invitations until Sunday. That is four days! I'll probably have like 2 people at my party, if I am lucky! I love hosting parties, I just come naturally to it and I really shine when I do. But I don't get to do it very often.
This is me at the moment:

Red and I decorated the house this weekend, and it looks beautiful! We added both of our stuff together and it turned out great. I love Christmas, have I mentioned that. I could do Christmas all year around. Zac I think would let me if I wanted. He doesn't care what I do, as long as I am with him. I love him so much and I miss him too. But I have 9 days until I see him. YEAH! It isn't coming fast enough though. But I will have time to get down to Corpus Christi before he does. I'll surprise him at the airport and POUNCE on him! tee hee. He won't know what hit him. *giggle* As Zac would say, "Sweetpea, you are a turkey!" Well.....

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

No comments: