Thursday, November 09, 2006

Strike a pose

Today Red asked me to be a model for her new bridal ad. I said of course I would! YEAH! Red is really good at photography, so she is doing my bridal portraits for me. I get to get dressed up in all my stuff, test out hair styles, etc. *giggle* I love getting in my dress, I do feel like a princess when I get into it. (said jokingly...) "All bow to Princess Kristen". *giggle* Whatever!
Two weeks before Thanksgiving and until I get to see Zac! YEAH! I can't wait. The time we spend away from each other is getting harder and harder. It is two months since the last time I saw him, and it will be another month before I see him again. He is coming down for Christmas. I am so excited. But it will be another 4 months before I see him again. That will be 2 weeks before our wedding. This sucks! Officially!
Zac called me this morning at 4:30am (2:30am his time) and he was just leaving work. I was like, "WHAT!?!?!?!" He said he had fallen asleep in his chair at work. Poor thing, works so hard and just crashes. I asked him, "are you going to do this when we get married?" He said, "No!!! I will be coming home to you!" I told him I would make sure he came home. *giggle*
Anyways, enough for now. This little girl is tired and going home. Take it easy!

No comments: