Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wedding Crisis!

Yesterday, was an absolute mess. My church, God bless them, forgot that they had planned a military event that was taking up the entire church, ON MY WEDDING DAY!!! They had it scheduled like a year in advance and they didn't realize that my wedding day was on the same day!! GOOD GRIEF!!!! So I freaked out of course...See!

So we changed the wedding to May 5th instead. That sucks, one of the holidays that everyone loves to get drunk on. YUCK! Oh well, I don't care, as long as I get married to the man I am completely in love with, it doesn't matter to me. But my wedding coordinator is such a wonderful person. She came by my work today and had a huge surprise for me. But she told me not to tell. All I can say is that she is am amazing woman and GOD IS AWESOME!!!! He answered my prayer tenfold! Thank you God for your amazing blessing! I spent a good while crying because I didn't expect what I was told. Thank you God!

Today we have Arts in Education going on today, tomorrow and Friday. It is such a great little show for K - 2nd grade. It is times like these where I wish I was still a little kid, but I am a kid at heart. I get to attend all of these shows anyways. Lucky me! *giggle*

Gotta get back to work...Later Gators!

No comments: