Sunday, February 27, 2011

God continues to amaze me...

After my constant struggle with coming to terms with not having a baby right now, since I am in school, came up yesterday, God continued to show me what He has been trying to say to me and to soothe my heart and quiet my soul about the issue. My darling friend gave me Hebrews 11:1 last night..."How Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." and then God gave me 1 Samuel 1:7-20. And today at church 2 Samuel 6:1 - 7:17. God is constantly reminding me that even though the answer is "No" right now, it does not mean forever. Like in the sermon today, Pastor Gary said, "When God says 'No'...He has a better way". The best way for me to respond when dreams are shattered or turned down is to "rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation." Habakkuk 3:18
Needless to say, I need to stop dwelling and start living right now...God will grant me the desires of my heart, one day. But for now, lets finish school and do things while I can.

No comments: