Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back in the saddle again

Well I figured it was about time to get back this train and update my life. As you can see, my post was almost 3 years ago...a lot has happened since then. I went back to school full time to be a teacher, I quit my job when things weren't working out with them and my school schedule/priorities, and that has pretty much been my life the past two and half years...School. I am almost done though, one more year and I will be a college graduate. I will be a graduate in 2012. Woot! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. I am currently going through a load of classes that even to me seem confusing, but I am trucking along.
My life has been hectic and I am waiting to pick up a new one once I am done with school.

Anyways, just a short post but more to follow.

No comments: