Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Official!

I will be graduating May of 2012!! I set my fall semester up with the last of my actual classes and I am set! I will do my student teaching in the Spring and then....GRADUATION!!! OMG, I am so excited I can hardly stand it! ::bouncing up and down::
Plans are set, the registrars office is auditing my degree plan to make sure that I haven't missed anything and once they approve I will be applying in the fall for graduation, as well as buying my cap and gown. I never thought this would come. I could see a hint of light at the end of the tunnel last semester, but now, it is right there glaring me in the face.
Next step, finding a job...
I also got my results back from my allergy test. Drum roll please....I am officially and severely allergic to Cedar and Grasses. That is it. LOL! Thank you Texas, I appreciate your contributions to my sinuses, now please, BACK OFF! ROFL! But shellfish I am not allergic too, so lobster, here I come.

No comments: