Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pretty Good Day

Today is a pretty good day. Got my presentation done, and tonight is the first rehearsal for "The King and I" in which I was cast as a wife. Which wife I do not know, but it should still be fun. I was actually surprised that I didn't get like the part I was going after, but there are a great deal of people that are soooooo much better than me and have done this sort of thing their entire lives. So yeah, I am extremely lucky to be even cast. LOL.

My best friend and I went out to eat last night to celebrate our casting and it is so funny, we went all out, appetizer, meal, and wine with dinner. It was great!!! We just laughed and had a great time...I miss doing that kind of thing with friends. But I am glad I went with her because we just talked about old stories and experiences. I had a blast. I am so thankful for her everyday and how God has blessed me with such a great friend. And if you are reading this right now, I will say one word to you..."SHMALTZ!!!!!!" LOL.


But I am so excited about being on stage and being in costume and everything. I can't wait to see what the costumes look like, they have to be absolutely FABULOUS! tee hee. We have started naming ourselves, like I am Wife #102. lol. Isn't that great?!?! Anyways, I thought it was funny.



Anyways, things are great, a little gloomy I guess. I miss Zac, I miss my family, and I miss that closeness that I had with Zac while he was here. I guess that is why I have been kind of sad lately. This sucks! Sometimes I think I should have moved with him while I had the chance, but then that would have been a bad move on my part. I'm not ready and I love my home and I love my job. I could not have asked for a better everything. God has blessed me in so many ways that I can't even put it all into words. Oh well...you live and you learn, right?
On with another day....

No comments: